Friday 22 June, 2007

TGIF series... 1

Thank God It's Friday

Today we had a pleasant weather. I wanted to go on a loooooooooooong stroll. Or maybe a long drive. But i had something to jitter about...

Sivaji - The BOSS, starring Super Star Rajinikanth released exactly a week back on 15th June. It was the most awaited releases of the year, I consider it as one of the most awaited releases of the Tamil film industry.

Worldwide releases on the same day
Staggering Box office figures
Fans going crazy

Oh this Man is a sensation.

Sivaji is one of the movies that I have wanted to watch very badly. And I am unlucky in that matter. I havent got a chance yet. Everywhere its running housefull shows. The reviews say that the story lacks logic. But I am waitng to see the movie just for the crazy humour filled dialogues and the amazing songs.

I had lot of expectations for "Adhiradee" " Oru Koodai Sunlight" and " Sahana Saaral". I managed to get glimpses of "Adhiradee" and " Sahana Saaral". I am very much impressed with the picturization. I am still wondering about the " Oru Koodai Sunlight" song.

Ohh I hope I get to see the movie pretty soon. Wish me good luck.

Well tomorrow is an off for me, and hence I can say TGIF. Looking forward to spend my weekend with my folks. I missed a classmate's wedding today. And I asm sure my friends are cursing me for that. Will have to pacify them when we meet.

Okies. its dinner time now, GTG

No comments: