Friday 29 June, 2007

TGIF .... 2

Thank God It's Friday

Phew this is one of the fastest weeks that I have ever experienced. Last week I was excited about Sivaji the movie. This week, I feel I am going to start lamenting if I don't get my dad to agree to take us out for the movie.

Everywhere I turn, people ask me one question - "Saw Sivaji ?"

There are people who have seen the movie already 3 or 4 times, and still can't get enough. Well, if I am brooding over the fact that I can't get to watch the movie.... oh damn, leave it !!

Yesterday I was seeing the pictures that I took on my last day of college. I was missing all the fun that I had with my closest bunch of gals. We had our share of hiccups, grunts and growls. But the giggles that we shared can be never forgotten. I am waiting for my next chance to catch up with them.

Well, what's up with you people? What have you planned for the weekend?

2 comments:

neo said...

I am one of those 'people' who saw Sivaji 3 times .. I have been asking her to see the movie ever since I watched the first day first show ;)

I hope she does it sooner ... ;)

Jaishree said...

hey, if our tickets are finalized then i might go to see the movie with my family, this Friday..

Fingers crossed !