Wednesday 20 June, 2007

I met IT

From Commerce to Communication.. throughout my educational journey, I never had the need to try my hand at the so called industry called Information Technology... but i guess I have landed atlast.

B'cos here I am trying to Digg and techcrunch all those Bits and Bytes about ERM and CRP...
Err... Forgive me. I meant to say ERP and CRM.. I wiki and google away most of my free time to read upon the basics of IT, the movers and the shakers.

As I retrospect some of my childhood memories, maybe I shouldn't have cursed my aunt who INSTRUCTED me to learn computers.

Now into the Corp Comm dept. of an IT company(which I chose myself wholeheartedly), I cant afford to remain ignorant anymore.

Ok then, in case I ping any of you with queries.... kindly clarify my doubts.. I will be grateful to you. Gotta go now. Will update you more on my trials and errors. TaTa....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enna Nanum IT Professional appadinnu Scena Poduriya!!!