Wednesday 20 June, 2007

Am I becoming an addict ??

CoFFee.. inTerNet.. tV.. bOOks.. GaMiNg.....

There is no end to the list of things that people can get addicted to . My list includes
  • Surfing
  • Orkutting
  • SMSing
  • YM, Gtalk...
  • Thinking ???
  • ....... and it goes on
Yeah I do think a lot.. often mistaken to be dreaming. Well whatever. What I wanted to say is, ohh God I really feel guilty that I missed my morning yoga routine :(

Its a usual one hour routine (initially I used to feel, how on earth I am going to endure it). Today I nearly missed it. As soon as I reached home from work, all that was on my mind was to do yoga. do yoga..do yoga...

Becoming an addict isn't bad after all . I just finished my day's session, and trust me, it feels absolutely great. My appeal to anyone who has been considering learning yoga for a while, please do join a course asap. Find a good instructor. Learn the positions for the asanas well. It's worth the effort you take.

Well.. we were talking about addictions, weren't we?
Yeah.. I think someone pinged me on YM....

4 comments:

m@c said...

nice one... but on the whole... ur productivity in office is very low.... grow up akka

Jaishree said...

Oye maggi.. I'll reply in detail abt this on YM :P

Anonymous said...

Appo YMla Ping pannathu Naana!

Jaishree said...

Senthil... :O , epdi, correct aa kandupidichae?