Tuesday 19 June, 2007

Good Morning Rain

This is my 5th day at work... And my first ever experience in commuting to office on a rainy day. Thank God.... my workplace is quite OK with regards to timings... I battle the rain and somehow reach my destination , decently dry, and sans splashes of slush... splash of slush???? is this a tongue twister??


Well.. here I am , starting my work.. and I cant help looking out of the window.. I can see my school just on the opposite site of the road, from my seat... One day I will peep in.. just to see how my good ol' school has changed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm.. Yeppadi than eppadi eluthutheerongalo!

brinda alias beena said...

oly this female do all such freak things......kool na ...non others can do....JAI akka keep rockin....JAI namba pakkam dhan.....