Thursday 21 June, 2007

Ssshhh.. I am working

Well my lil bro maggi had commented on my previous blog saying that my productivity at work is low.

What to do maggi... Well you see, today I woke up early morning to witness Chennai getting drenched in beautiful pouring rain. I reached office at 35 minutes past 10 am, thanks to extreme traffic jam(You know right, rains worsen the traffic conditions). My dad was unable to take the car out of our apartment and get on to the main road for nearly 15 mins !

And as I work on my assignments, I can hear constant honking of the vehicles on the main road. I have been glancing out of the window every now and then to see if the situation has improved... No way. Everybody are buying a vehicle left and right. So the traffic is bound to increase.

With all this noise, how can a small girl like me (ahem.. you told me to grow up maggi) do my work properly and increase my productivity??

So help this small girl. Consider putting off your vehicle purchase. Carpool.. use public transport, hitchhike.. walk... all this will not only help me increase my productivity, but will also help worsen universal concern like global warming, pollution. bla bla bla

Any comments??? ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aaga Motham Vela Sayarathu ella!

Jaishree said...

Athu enoda thappu illa !!

m@c said...

u reached office 35 min past 10 aaa ... been ages i went to office b4 11 or 11.30 .... still i manage to complete ma work... chennai traffic pathi this much complainaaa appo wat will you do when you come to B'lore. Daily vela saiya maatiyaaa

Jaishree said...

Public la maanatha vangiriya maggi :(

i'll keep cotton im my ears and work, if there is a backlog :P