Friday 27 July, 2007

TGIF - last weekend of july

This week has been quite hectic. But I have a few reasons to cheer up

  • Neo got his call at last!
  • I have started a new weight loss plan (Hope it works :-|)
  • I have been waking up pretty early this week
  • A very dear friend will get to proceed with his PG (A very good news indeed)
And something to expect this weekend...
  • This weekend I get two days off... yipee no work this Saturday. Will catch up with all those pending work
  • Will positively watch Chennai- 600 028 this Saturday (Ok ... I know that it is an old movie according to the average-movie-goer's standards.. you can consider me as several negative degrees below such a standard)
  • I guess these two plans will be enough for now... If any other plan crops up, I'll update that in my next post.
Cya

Have a great weekend

1 comment:

workhard said...

Me on a weight loss program too....:)

How to make a website