Friday 13 July, 2007

TGIF is back

Sorry for the lag in posting a TGIF last week. I was not in my right state of mind. But now, I am trying to iron out and clarify a few misunderstandings.... I am trying to rebuild .

Yeah, now looking back on how this week has treated me, there has been a lot of highs and lows. I have been making good progress at work. enjoying myself and forgetting my worries while I had my hands full with assignments that need my attention.

Yesterday, there was a ray of hope, and I was trying to make it shine nice and bright (fingers crossed)

But there is something very annoying me right now. I lost a close relative yesterday morning. Though I got the news only in the late afternoon. There is so much of doubts surrounding her death. The hospital where she was operated upon reported to us through an early morning phone call that she is no more.

But when my dad and her son landed up at the hospital, the doctors were staging a drama that they were doing their best to keep her alive. They reeled out a list of medical treatments they had given her this morning. They said that they have no hope that she will survive. A till then deserted ICU suddenly became a beehive of activity with doctors and nurses who SWITCHED ON the medical equipments and STAGING their treatment. We got a call from the hospital saying that she was dead. And two hours later they say they are trying their level best.

What the heck are you saying to us !

Now this is not a generalized statement that I am making against Doctors. But if you are a Doctor, please take this as an appeal. Kindly ostracize such people from your community. They only bring a shame to your divine profession.

When we are shocked and bereaved of losing a loved one, how can you take advantage of us?

I leave you with this thought for today.

Have a great weekend !

2 comments:

Manoj said...

oops sounds like that vijayakanth movie... :O

or is this post really an influence of that vijayakanth movie?

sorry... dont wanna joke at this point... condolences to ur relative!!!

Jaishree said...

yeah manoj,it was a really irritating experience for us. Hope there wont be any such bad incidents in the future